I'm new

stephanieashton
stephanieashton
Community Member

I've downloaded 1Password to my home Mac, iphone and ipad. I'm getting set with that just fine. But I use a PC at work. Do I need to purchase the 1Password for Windows on that computer to be able to use it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows are separate products, as is 1P for iOS. However, AgileBits offer a discounted Mac/Windows bundle, which you can find here.

Stephen

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@stephanieashton: I see that Stephen_C has given you good advice, but I have one thing to add:

Since 1Password is licensed per-platform, a single Mac license entitles you to use it on all of your Macs (as well as those of up to 5 other members of your family). The same goes for Windows: a single license for as many PCs as you and 5 others in the same household use.

Another thing to keep in mind is that 1Password for Mac must be purchased from the Mac App Store if you want to use iCloud Sync...but since it sounds like you'll be using Windows as well iCloud isn't an option. In that case, you can use Dropbox to sync your 1Password data between Mac, Windows, and iOS devices. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.