Can I use Chrome on iPad with 1pw life I do on my PC? I want to use Chrome Wordpress extensions.

lwmcmahon
lwmcmahon
Community Member

Hi,

Am I missing something? I want 1pw to provide passwords while I'm using Chrome like it does on my PC.

Instead I have a 1pw app browser. There is an 1browser option to have it work kind like Chrome, but there is no way to use the numerous Wordpress Chrome extensions I want.

Is there an extension that I'm missing on Chrome for my iPad?

Regards,
Larry

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @lwmcmahon,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us!

Chrome for iOS supports our extension, so you can auto-fill your 1Password logins. We don't specifically have a guide for enabling the 1Password extension in Chrome, but we do have a guide for enabling it in Safari:

Enable the extension

It is very similar in Chrome. You tap the "three-dot icon" in the top right of the window, then tap the share button.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

• lwmcmahon
    lwmcmahon
    Community Member

Easy. It was already there. Not if I can get the wp extensions in my iOS chrome.
    Thx,
    Larry

• Hi @lwmcmahon,

Extensions for Chrome on Mac/Windows are not compatible with the iOS version of Chrome. Developers need to build a completely separate extension for iOS.

Therefore, not all extensions that you're using on your computer will be available on iOS, unfortunately.

Please let us know if you have any other questions. We're always happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.