Sync settings menu displays "Syncing..." after syncing appears complete

smallcheese
smallcheese
Community Member

I just switched to OpVault so disabled Sync and re-enabled it on all my devices. Whilst everything appears ok, it seems like the iOS devices get stuck saying "Syncing..." even when it appears to be complete. The line which says how many seconds ago syncing ended shows an incrementing number of seconds, but the line above still says syncing. Tapping it appears to re-sync.

1Password Version: 505010
Extension Version: N/A
OS Version: iOS 8.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @smallcheese,

Glad to hear you've successfully switched to OPVault format for Dropbox syncing!

I'm not sure why sync settings in 1Password for iOS are stuck displaying Syncing… after syncing appears to have finished. Even on my slowest device (iPad 2) Sync Now is displayed correctly.

Have you tried force quitting 1Password and reopening it, or restarting your devices?

• smallcheese
    smallcheese
    Community Member

Don't know what was happening but this seems to have sorted itself out now. Possibly the apps fell out of RAM after me opening lots of others and I got a bit of an effective force restart.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @smallcheese,

Thanks for letting us know that something nudged the Syncing… state back to Sync Now normality, even if we'll never be for sure what it was. Maybe better to be relived than concerned that it fixed itself. :)

This discussion has been closed.