OS Version: OSX 10.9
Sync Type: Dropbox
KB Article: report-website

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @bobaldred,

I've re-opened a previous bug report. I tried both our current stable extension, 4.3.1.90 and the current beta 4.4.0.7. Knowing it did work at some point I even fought with Chrome for a minute or two while I figured out how to allow older versions to be downloaded but the 4.2.5 extension didn't behave any differently either. I don't know for sure, that's for the developers to figure out, but I suspect Google might have changed something. Hopefully they can figure out why it is no longer behaving as expected :smile:

ref: OPX-408

• rstraka_stripe
    rstraka_stripe
    Community Member

I wanted to bump this request to fix this bug. 1Password and the Chrome signin are part of our new user provisioning steps and the current lack of functionality causes much confusion, often leading to resetting google passwords that were not saved by 1Pass. Please please please fix this soon.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@rstraka_stripe: I can't guarantee if or when we'll be able to implement a new workaround for this (Google seems to like to switch things up here), but I can tell you we're working on it. :)

This discussion has been closed.