Pro features not active?

hselburn
hselburn
Community Member

I have 1password pro and apple watch and the watch still tells me I need the pro version. But I do have it. Help!

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

@hselburn - I hope you don't mind that I moved your post into the Apple Watch section of the forum. You should get better help with your issue there.

• Hi @hselburn,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us! Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, information will only show up in 1Password for Apple Watch under the following conditions:

• You purchase the Pro Features for 1Password for iOS.
    • You turn on the Apple Watch feature in 1Password (Settings > Apple Watch > Enable).
    • You select the Add to Apple Watch option in each individual item that you want displayed on Apple Watch.

While it sounds like you've got Pro, have you enabled Apple Watch in 1Password settings and added items to be displayed on your Watch?

Thanks in advance!

• hselburn
    hselburn
    Community Member

That did it! Added to apple watch and it works. Shows it unencrypted but it's there!

• @hselburn If you have the PIN code set for the Watch app from the iOS app's settings (Settings > Apple Watch > PIN Code) then your data is encrypted by that PIN. See Security of 1Password for Apple Watch for more details.

This discussion has been closed.