Exp date of drivers license

cimboc
cimboc
Community Member

Hi guys, my license expiry is DD/MM/YYYY but when I fill the fields in 1P it only allows me to add MM/YYYY.
Can you please advise how to add the full date?
Also I read in the knowledge base how to add a pic through "drag and drop" is the a way to add on iOS devices?

1Password Version: 5.4.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

There have been several posts about driver license entries not allowing the day of expiration. The only way to handle the exact day for now is to put that information in the notes section of your record.

Regarding the addition of attachments, including photos, that currently can only be done on one of the desktop applications. They will sync over to iOS devices from the desktop, and you can view them after that. Again, there have been many requests for adding the ability to add attachments directly on the iOS devices, and the AgileBits folks are considering doing that for a future update.

• cimboc
    cimboc
    Community Member

Well fingers crossed I have just added more fuel to these feature upgrade requests. Thanks for the reply Hawkmoth.

• Hi @cimboc,

Thanks for the feedback! I will add your vote for both of these feature requests. :)

This discussion has been closed.