How to restore 1Password Pro version 3.7.2 app on my iPhone

AlexPiter
AlexPiter
Community Member

Hi! Ihave used 1Password Pro version 3.7.2 app on my iPhone and have sync it with my mac. Now i have new mac, the old one is broken and i can't get data from it. When i upgraded my iPhone with new mac, i have lost all the apps, because iTunes was empty. To download any old app i have to find it in AppStore. But i can't find 1Password Pro version 3.7.2 in Russian AppStore. I see the app from my iPhone in the Downloads in AppStore, but the page does not open. How can i restore the app and all my data, logins and passwords? Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @AlexPiter,

For getting the app back: as 1Password 3 for iOS is no longer generally available, the only possible way to download a fresh copy is from the App Store > Updates > Purchases section.

For your data: by default 1Password only stores your data on the devices you tell it to. If both your iPhone and your Mac that contained your data are now inaccessible, unfortunately the data likely is as well. Do you not have backups of either your Mac or your iPhone?

Please let us know.

Ben

• AlexPiter
    AlexPiter
    Community Member

Hi, Ben! Thank you for your answer! No, i don't have any backups. I had only iPhone backup on my mac, which is inaccessible now. Can you offer any solution of the problem? May be i can download the old app somehow again? But it is not in the AppStore now.

• Hi @AlexPiter,

As I mentioned you may be able to download 1Password 3 for iOS from the App Store > Updates > Purchases section.

Unfortunately this download will not come with your data. It sounds as though your data has been deleted from all of the places that it existed. I apologize for the inconvenience.

At this point you would likely be better off downloading the much newer 1Password 5 for iOS:
    https://agilebits.com/onepassword/ios

Ben

This discussion has been closed.