I have several websites, emails, bank accounts in my vault but can't get signed in

I have several emails, bank accounts, amazon, Facebook in my vault but when I click on them I do not get signed in. Some are duplicate accounts

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jets123,

I'm sorry you're having some trouble using 1Password to sign into websites! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

If I understand your description of the problem, it sounds like you try opening Login items, but 1Password doesn't fill your login credentials in the websites. Is that correct? If I misunderstood, please let us know.

Or if that's the problem, we'll need to know some more details in order to help you get things working correctly:

• What version of Mac OS X are you running?
    • What exact version of the 1Password app is installed on your Mac?
    • Are you using the AgileBits Store version or the Mac App Store version of 1Password?
    • What web browser are you using, and what version?
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in your browser?
    • Are you opening Login items from the main 1Password app, or choosing them from the 1Password extension in your browser?
    • If you're using the extension, do you click on it in your browser's toolbar, or do you use the ⌘\ keyboard shortcut?
    • Is this a problem for all of your Login items, or just one/some?
    • Did you create your Login items by following the steps in this knowledgebase article?

Once we hear back from you with that information, we should have a much better idea of what's going on. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.