User names & passwords not autofilling when going to their webpage on iPhone 5s?

Options
bkenn2
bkenn2
Community Member

I'm failing to understand how this works on my IPhone. What I read tells me all I have to do is enter my login and password, save, and when I go to use it it does take me to that website. However, the page it takes me to asks me to login and password again so basically I'm doing this twice. To work around I do a copy for each and then paste to get the webpage to open. When I had Keeper all I had to do was go to the webpage hit the login in box and on top would come up with my login. Click it and then jump to the next box for password and again it would pop up, I hit it and it would automatically go to that box. Then I hit login and my page opens. If I have to paste and copy everytime then this is a waste of my time and I'd be better off keeping Keeper but I don't want to have to subscribe every year. What am I missing?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS8.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @bkenn2,

It sounds like you need our Safari extension, which you can read more about here:
    https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-ios/5/en/topic/extension

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• bkenn2
    bkenn2
    Community Member
    Options

Hey Ben,

Thank you so much for the answer, it worked perfectly. I am up and running and trying this program out. So far I like what I see and have gotten all my passwords from the old program to this one. I can actually go to the home pages a lot easier than the old program so I'm one happy camper.

Again thanks for getting me out of my Homer mistake.

bkenn2...

• Ben
    Options

You're most welcome @bkenn2! Glad to hear that worked out. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.