Wi-Fi Sync option missing on OnePlus One

AGAlumB
AGAlumB
1Password Alumni
edited August 2015 in Android
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't sync between android and windows 7 using wifi sync.

I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your post to the Android category of the forums, since you're having trouble accessing Wi-Fi Sync settings on your device in the first place. The Android crew will be able to help you get that sorted out. :)

Comments

• raaomoka
    raaomoka
    Community Member

I don't even have the Wi-Fi sync option on my OnePlus One. I've been using Folder Sync before the feature was said to be available. But now that the Wi-Fi sync feature is said to be available, I don't even see it in the Settings > Sync page on my OnePlus One...am I missing something?

• Hey @raaomoka. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. I'll be happy to help out here. :)

1Password 4 for Android allows you to select your data folder from any path, but once you have selected the path, it does not allow you to change it without resetting the application. So if you decide to move your 1Password data folder to a different location after setting up 1Password for Android, you will need to reset all of 1Password's settings to set the new data location. This is the only way to set the new path at the moment.

Since you'd need to reset the app in order to reconfigure sync with WiFi, I'd like you to first confirm that your vault is intact on your computer. Once you can confirm that all data current on the computer, here's what you will need to do. This will remove all of your data on your Android device, so please make sure to securely copy any new items you added on Android that have not synced over.

• Go into your device Settings > Apps > 1Password and tap "Clear data"

You can now launch 1Password on your Android device and set up the new location.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you still have questions or problems. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.