1P Dropbox sync - doubled entries

BartZ
BartZ
Community Member

I have 1Password on my Windows 7 Pro SP1 (1P ver: 4.6.0.584) and 1Password on my Android phone (Nexus 6, LP 5.1.1), and they are actively syncing to Dropbox. The problem I have is that every item in the Android app is showing twice (doubled entries). I try delete cache in 1P for Android and reinstall whole app again from Google play but without any success.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.584
Extension Version: 4.4.2.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb-search:wifi sync android beta

Comments

• Hey @BartZ. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. Let's figure out what's going on here.

First off, I'd like you to see how your data looks in Dropbox using 1PasswordAnywhere. Log into https://www.dropbox.com in a web browser. Locate the 1Password.agilekeychain folder and open the 1Password.html file you find inside. After logging in with your master password, do you see duplicate entries, or does everything appear normal there?

I'll look forward to your reply. Thanks!

• RiodeJaneiro
    RiodeJaneiro
    Community Member

I have a problem simular to the one of Bart. Looking foward to the solution

• Hi @RiodeJaneiro. Sorry to hear you are also experiencing this issue. Did you get a chance to review Peri's comments to verify what you see in 1PasswordAnywhere? Let us know what you find out. :)

• BartZ
    BartZ
    Community Member

Sorry for the long silence :)
    You must create a new vault and import the old data. Important !! You must approve the record after record. Then you'll see in 1Password for Windows if you have duplicate entries. You must manually delete every duplicate and then sync with Android version of 1Password.

Regards
    Bart

• Thanks for the update, Bart. Great to hear you were able to remove the duplicate entries. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.