Feature request: Wallet

Options
louis2105
louis2105
Community Member

Hi!

I'd like to be able to put a photo of each card (two sides) in my wallet in a special place in 1Password perhaps named "Wallet". So, I would be able to leave some cards at home and have easily access to all the information whenever I need it.

Many thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:wallet

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

@louis2105 - Do you have one of the desktop versions of 1Password? You can attach files, including images, to individual records on the desktop, and those will then sync to the iOS version, where you would be able to put them to your desired use.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @louis2105,

Please let me know if Hawkmoth's post has helped. He's correct - for now, you'll need the desktop version to attach files (such as photos) into your 1Password database.

If you just wish to have the card information with you, 1Password has a Credit Cards category for all your bank cards, and Memberships and Rewards categories for your other cards. These categories are available as a part of the Pro Features.

• louis2105
    louis2105
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Hawkmoth and Megan,

Yes Hawkmoth, this information is very useful to me since I also have the Mac version so I'll be able to attach files to records. I wasn't aware of this feature. And, thanks Megan for the info about categories because I also have the iOS pro version.

So, I'll go with Hawkmoth's suggestion.

Many thanks.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

@louis2105 - In case it helps, there are instructions to Attach a file in the documents online. Click the link to go there directly.

• louis2105
    louis2105
    Community Member
    Options

Hawkmoth, thanks a lot for the info. I'll use it.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @louis2105,

I'm glad to hear you've got the answers you were looking for!

I hope that 1Password behaves perfectly for you from now on, but if you have any other questions or concerns, we're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.