When will ywe get the feature to attach pictures?

Options
K
K
Community Member
edited August 2015 in iOS

Seriously, its been requested so many times and acknowledged by the staff that its a top priority, yet an apple watch feature gets released before it. This is getting ridiculous, the absence of this feature is the only thing stopping me from utilizing this app fully. I cant type up the details of over 30 cards and documents, and using the desktop app to attach pictures just beats the whole point of the portable app. please make this happen.

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 8.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @K,

We certainly understand the desire to be able to add attachments from iOS (currently only possible from Mac & Windows). As you say, it is probably our most requested feature. That said, if it were quick and simple to implement, we would've done it already. ;) It is definitely on the to-do list (which is subject to change), but it isn't coming in the immediate future. There are some bigger picture changes that need to be made before we can implement attachments into the iOS app.

When we have information to share about upcoming features we typically post it on our blog:
    https://blog.agilebits.com/

I'm sorry, I realize that isn't the answer you were looking for, but it is all the information I have available to share at this time.

Ben

• benfdc
    benfdc
    Community Member
    Options

Ben—

If it is already one of your most-requested features then adding one more vote is probably a futile gesture, but please add one more vote.

—Ben

• Ben
    Options

Done. Thanks Ben!

Ben

• WinterSun
    WinterSun
    Community Member
    Options

Ben,

A futile gesture from me as well but another vote for this feature. It's frustrating when LastPass has had this feature for a while (adding pictures) on iOS

Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Added. Thanks. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.