Feature requests - "Recently Accessed" items section, ability to disable Favorites tab

Options
Deekin
Deekin
Community Member
edited August 2015 in iOS

Hi guys,

Could you add a "recent" tab to the sidebar? I don't use the favorites much but I'd like the ability to work with the last 10-25 items that I accessed.

Also, could you add the ability to disable Favorites in the settings? I don't care for the fact that it frequently sends me to there upon startup, even though I have nothing in there (nor want to).

Thanks!

1Password Version: 5.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 8.4.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

Hi @Deekin,

Thanks for these suggestions! I'll pass them along to our developers.

ref: OPI-2711

Also, could you add the ability to disable Favorites in the settings? I don't care for the fact that it frequently sends me to there upon startup, even though I have nothing in there (nor want to).

Am I correct that this is happening when you're using 1Password on an iPad? We've got a bug filed that sounds familiar to what you've described and I was able to reproduce it again with version 5.5.

ref: OPI-2662

• Deekin
    Deekin
    Community Member
    Options

You are indeed correct. If you want logs or anything out of iMazing, let me know.

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for verifying it's an issue with unexpected reverting to the Favorites tab on your iPad, @Deekin. And for offering logs, etc. Pretty sure our developers have all they need at the moment related to this bug. :)

• Deekin
    Deekin
    Community Member
    Options

8-)

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:):+1:

This discussion has been closed.