Fidelity logins broken [cause was AdBlock extension]

Options
zendnez
zendnez
Community Member
edited September 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

I've used 1Password for a couple of years across tons of sites. The only site that consistently gives me grief is Fidelity.com. No matter how I create the login (manually or through auto-save) and no matter how much surgery I do on the form fields that 1Password includes in its web form field, I can't get login to work consistently. Any chance that someone from 1Password can investigate and provide guidance or a fix?

This happens across Mac & Windows, IE/Safari/Firefox/Chrome.

Thanks!

1Password Version: all
Extension Version: all
OS Version: all
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:fix-website-login

Comments

• zendnez
    zendnez
    Community Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

I may have just figured out that my Fidelity 1Password issues may be caused by an interaction with the AdBlock extension I run. Noticed that it was registering blocked ads during the login flow. Disabled it on the Fidelity site and now logins seem to be working. I'll come back if the problems recur. Sorry if this turns out to not be a 1Password issue - been wrestling with it for a long time and its the only thing about 1Password that I don't love. :)

• littlebobbytables
    Options

Hello @zendnez,

Thank you for reporting back on your findings and if you do have any issues in the future please do let us know. I've tweaked the thread title to account for your discovery for others that might be having the same issue :smile:

This discussion has been closed.