Android Sync with Dropbox, can't see the menu options for sync! Please help!

Options
HHohnsen
HHohnsen
Community Member

Hello, I have installed 1Password (again) and linked to Dropbox, not my SD card. But, I cannot find in 1Password the menu command that the manual says should be there to initiate a manual sync...I hope someone here can help me...no doubt a user error on my part!

1Password Version: 1.8.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Thanks for getting in touch with us, @HHohnsen. It looks like you're using our outdated version of 1Password for Android, 1Password Reader. We have a newer version out called 1Password 4, which is available in the Play Store. If you're using Android 4.0 or later, I recommend upgrading. All of the same features that you have now on the Reader will remain free in 1Password 4, but there's also the optional in-app purchase of premium features which will give you added capabilities.
    https://support.1password.com/premium-features-faq/

Please open the Play Store on your device and install 1Password 4 from there. Let me know if that solves the problem!

• HHohnsen
    HHohnsen
    Community Member
    Options

Hello peri, thank you very much for responding. You are correct, outdated version on my phone. Uninstalled it, installed the current version, and the premium upgrade was fairly priced. All is good now...

• Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear that upgrading the app did the trick. :)

If any other issues arise in the future, please let us know. Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.