OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @june8,

Thank you for the screenshot! If I understand the problem, it looks like 1Password fills your username on that site, but not your password. Is that correct?

If so, please try saving a new Login item for that site by following the steps in this knowledgebase article. I tried that and 1Password is able to fill both fields for me. Does the new Login item work correctly for you?

• june8
    june8
    Community Member
    Options

Correct. I saved a new login manually but I noticed that 1P did not save the password, then I entered the password manually but 1P again did not fill the password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@june8: 1Password is saving the password...but the website is converting it to ●●●●●●●●●●, so that's all 1Password gets (you can see this in the blank field under show web form details in your saved Login). Not particularly useful. And similarly, if you edit the item to change the ●●●●●●●●●● to your actual password, when 1Password fills it, the website is still trying to modify the password. It appears that this prevents the form from working properly, but please try it for yourself, as I could be mistaken without a valid account to test with.

Unfortunately, there isn't any way for 1Password to prevent websites from messing with the form data, but if it still isn't working for you reporting it using our Synapse website issue tracker will allow the development team to see if there's something we can do to improve 1Password going forward. I hope this helps! :)

This discussion has been closed.