I have been double charged for my service

Options
jdavi120
jdavi120
Community Member

I was charged twice for 1Password Mac + Windows Bundle. First, please refund one of the charges. Second, I am frustrated that right after I purchased this (wonderful) product for 69.99 the price dropped to 48.99. I love the product but would like to be charged the 48.99 and not the 69.99. Please refund the difference (21). It would show that in addition to a great product you take care of your customers. Best,
C

Order Total: $69.99 USD
Order Number: ch_6tlc8r8hrW3s6U
Paid With: Credit Card
Purchase Date: August 31, 2015

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015
    Options

@jdavi120: Strange. Sorry about the mess! But hey, it's no problem at all. Since you're well within the 30 day refund window, I've refunded the full amount of your second purchase and the difference due to the sale price of the first, and you should see this show up in your account in a matter of days. I've also resent your license information, just in case.

And just to be clear, 1Password isn't a service. Your licenses entitle you to use 1Password for Mac version 5 and 1Password for Windows version 4 on as many of your computers (and those of up to 5 family members living in the same household) as you wish, in perpetuity. There's no maintenance or subscription fee for your licenses. ;)

You should be all set, but be sure to reach out if we can be of further assistance! :)

ref: 876839

This discussion has been closed.