Changing roms...a lot...

Options
PetranArta
PetranArta
Community Member

I like to play with my phone .. To try out new roms and kernels all the time..i just purchased the premium edition of 1password and i want to know if i will come up to any problem after a numerous of re installations from the play store... Is there any limitation?? (My english is a little rusty)

Comments

• peri
    edited September 2015
    Options

Hi @PetranArta. Thanks for contacting us today. :)

As long as your 1Password vault is synced and backed up somewhere safe (like Dropbox), there shouldn't be any problems with reinstalling the app from the Play store. However, reinstalling means that all of your 1Password data will be deleted. If you're not syncing your data, you may lose it by uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

I actually reinstall 1Password on my devices all the time for testing purposes and haven't had any issues, so I think you should be fine. Please keep in mind that many custom ROMs alter the behavior of the OS, which can cause problems with 1Password which is developed and tested for stock Android. However, many of our customers do use 1Password with custom ROMs without issues.

Let us know if you need any further clarification. Thanks!

• PetranArta
    PetranArta
    Community Member
    Options

thank you for your quick reply...you gave me the answer i was expecting for..keep up the good work..

• PetranArta
    PetranArta
    Community Member
    Options

:) :)

• You’re most welcome! Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. :)

This discussion has been closed.