Bundle license

Options
Luca_C
Luca_C
Community Member

Hi,
I use a Windows 7 PC in the office and at home a Macbook, iPads, iPhones and iWatch. I also would like to get all devices sync via Dropbox.
Kindly confirm all covered by a single bundle license. Can I bout it from your site or should I buy it via the Apple Store?
Kindly advise. Thank you very much.
B/R,
Luca

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: ug:mac/requirements, kb:license-requirements, kb:bundle-license

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

Windows and Mac are covered by a single bundle licence, purchased direct from AgileBits.

Due to restrictions by Apple, a licence for iOS cannot be bundled but must be obtained separately. (strictly speaking, there is no licence for iOS, as the purchase is tied to your Apple ID.)

1PW for iOS is free in its basic form, but there is an in-app purchase providing additional features.

As you are using both Mac and Windows, there is no reason to buy that version from the App Store. The only advantage of an App Store purchase i that it provides iCloud sync, which does not work on Windows anyway, and there are a few disadvantages both to you and to AgileBits in buying from the App Store.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Luca_C: It's entirely up to you of course, but if I were in your shoes I'd go with the bundle. It'll save you some money, and since you will need to use Dropbox Sync on Windows anyway getting the Mac App Store version for iCloud wouldn't do you much good I don't think. I'll also send you a private message, so be sure to look for that. And let us know if you have any other questions at all. We're ways here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.