IPad doesn't show categories

Options
sglasmann
sglasmann
Community Member

IPassword great on IPhone but when opened
on IPad can't get past "settings" screen so
can't access "categories" and stored info.
Settings confirms sync is current.

Comments

• Hi @sglasmann,

Could you please let me know which sync method you are using? In addition, if you are using iCloud or Dropbox to sync could you please double check that you are signed into the same Apple ID or Dropbox account (respectively) on both devices?

Thanks!

Ben

• sglasmann
    sglasmann
    Community Member
    Options

Same Apple ID both iCloud.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@sglasmann: Can you attach a screenshot of this? To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

I'm not sure what you mean by 'can't get past "settings" screen'. To be clear, if you're setting up 1Password for the first time, you'll need to complete this process before you can use the app. On the other hand, Pro Features are required for categories, but you can view (and search) all items no matter what.

Additionally, which OS, 1Password, and device versions are you using? Please let me know. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• sglasmann
    sglasmann
    Community Member
    Options

1Password on IPhone opens with screen showing Favorites, Categories, Settings across top of screen and Categories, All Items, Log-ins, Credit Cards as options listed. 1Password on IPad opens in Settings with no way to access logins, credit cards or anything not in Settings. Both devices are synced via ICloud!

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

This discussion has been closed.