Black Screen after reviewing attachment

Options
JohnnyFJohnsson
JohnnyFJohnsson
Community Member

Hi,

I just noticed that everytime i review a picture attached to a note in 1Password the screen turns black after exiting the preview. I then have to force quit the app and start again.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JohnnyFJohnsson: Hmm. I'm not seeing that issue here. I've got a Secure Note with a JPEG attached, and it doesn't exhibit what you're describing: a black screen after viewing.

Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and any other information that may be relevant.

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, which vault, image format, version of 1Password you sync'd it from, and are you seeing this with all attachments or only certain ones? Thanks in advance! :)

• JohnnyFJohnsson
    JohnnyFJohnsson
    Community Member
    Options

T@brenty I am using version 6.0.1 on iOS 9 on my iPhone 6. To reproduce the black screen I open the app, go to Secure Notes, select one with an attachment (jpg), cklick on the attachment. The jpg image is displayed correctly ut when I try to exist the preview by clicking Done in the left upper corner the screen turns black.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@JohnnyFJohnsson: I've got (as far as I can tell) the exact same setup (iPhone 6, iOS 9.0.1, and 1Password 6.0.1) but I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Are you using any custom display settings (zoom, large text, etc.)? It may of course be that 1Password is damaged on your iPhone, or some hardware or software glitch, but perhaps there's a simpler explanation for the discrepancy. Please let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you! :)

• JohnnyFJohnsson
    JohnnyFJohnsson
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

@brenty I think it was a glitch. Everything is now back to normal and I can vie attachments and return to the item details without getting the black screen. Thanks for your help.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! I'm glad to hear that it's working normally again. Thanks for the update! I'm not sure I can take any credit for this, but be sure to reach out if you have any other issues and I'll do what I can to earn your thanks! ;)

This discussion has been closed.