1PasswordAnywhere shows debug information and wrong content ...

Options
lenny00nix
lenny00nix
Community Member

I am working on Linux. I use 1PasswordAnywhere in Chrome under Linux (Ubunu). I could show some screen shots, but don't know how to do that here. The problem is, that 1PasswordAnywhere shows birthdate_yy and all the other internal variable-value pairs. In the Account section the Password is shown in pop_password but not beside Password up on the page. In Identities the Birthday has the format -190468740. Since I have bought the Windows and Android Versions and my main computer has Linux, I need to use 1PasswordAnywhere until you have implemented the Linux version. Please help!

1Password Version: 4.6.0.586
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Linux (Ubuntu)
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lenny00nix: Sorry for the trouble! We've made some changes to 1Password itself and its data formats in the years since 1PasswordAnywhere was created, and there's some catching up to do there.

The problem is, that 1PasswordAnywhere shows birthdate_yy and all the other internal variable-value pairs. In the Account section the Password is shown in pop_password but not beside Password up on the page. In Identities the Birthday has the format -190468740.

I'm with you except on the "Account" issue you mention. On the other two counts you're absolutely correct. These are some areas where 1PasswordAnywhere has fallen behind and is in need of some work. I'm sorry that I don't have a solution for you right now.

But if you can elaborate on the "Account" issue, I'll be happy to add this to our internal database. To include a screenshot in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.