1password won't work on watch

Options
loobs72
loobs72
Community Member

When I try to go into it, after putting in my code it says I need the pro version so when I go into settings in 1passwotd on my phone it says I have purchased pro version?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @loobs72! Have you added any items to Apple Watch yet? Most of the category types are supported now (a few aren't) but if you go into an item (let's say a Login or Credit Card, for example) scroll all the way to the bottom and tap the Add to Apple Watch button. Once you do that, you should see the item on 1Password for Apple Watch. Then, simply tap that button on other items you'd like to have on your Apple Watch.

• loobs72
    loobs72
    Community Member
    Options

I have done that - it still says the same, it's driving me mad

• @loobs72 Sorry this still isn't working for you. A couple more troubleshooting ideas.

1. Try using the Watch app on iPhone to remove and re-install 1Password for Apple Watch.
    2. If that doesn't work, it may be necessary to remove and reinstall the 1Password app on the iPhone itself. I would make sure your data is synced before you remove the app, and I would suggest that upon removing the app, you restart the phone before reinstalling.

One of those two things should sort out whatever the holdup is with transferring items to the Watch.

This discussion has been closed.