I have problem

Lena.onish
Lena.onish
Community Member

I have ipad mini 1 (ios7). I have an old version of 1password (i dont remeber what is it). Yesterday 1password crashed. After that program openes, but doesnt work. On my iphone 5s or 6s with last version of ios and 1password iclout backup doesnt work.
How can i solve this problem? I really need this data!!!

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hello @Lena.onish,

First of all I apologise that it has taken so long to reach your post. I really hope we can help you but I think we need to learn a little more to say what the situation is. I believe iOS 7 would mean either 1Password 3 or 1Password 4 for iOS. Neither of those are able to synchronise to iCloud Drive, the successor to iCloud as access to CloudKit is limited to iOS 8 and Yosemite. So if you're running 1Password 5 or 6 on your iPhones it won't be able to use any iCloud sync data the older version may have created.

I see only two possibilities.

1. Were you backing up the iPad mini to either iTunes or iCloud? A backup should contain the user data for each app, including the copy of 1Password for iOS that was on the iPad mini. Is trying to restore a backup made before the crash a possibility?
    2. If you have been running 1Password 4 for iOS on the iPad mini and syncing to iCloud then we might be able to use a Mac. If the first possibility doesn't help and you do have a Mac please let us know and we can explore this possibility.

We will do our best to help you recover your vault.

This discussion has been closed.