Alfred Integration and Multiple Vaults

frediy
frediy
Community Member

Hi! Is there currently any plans to add multiple vault support to Alfred?

Our business relies on a certain number of devs spending time continuously on support and tracking down bugs. Using a lot of third party solutions means that they have to log into sites pretty much continuously. Multiple vault support for Alfred would mean be a great deal in terms of improving their flow and thus make their tasks more fun. I really hope you would consider adding support for this. I believe it will make a lot of people happy.

Sincere thanks to all of you for all your great work so far. Massive thumbs up!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi! Is there currently any plans to add multiple vault support to Alfred?

@frediy: I'm not sure that we can dictate what features Alfred might support in the future (it's developed by our friends over at Running with Crayons), but we can certainly explore collaborating on multiple vault support. Thanks for letting us know you're interested! :)

Sincere thanks to all of you for all your great work so far. Massive thumbs up!

And thanks for the kind words! But of course we couldn't do what we do without the support of you and the rest of our awesome customers. So thank you! :chuffed:

• maartenvosselman
    maartenvosselman
    Community Member

Hi,

I would love to see that feature as well! I would like to use Alfred also for my work vault in addition the private one. Thanks!

• I'll clarify @brenty's statement a little. Alfred can't do anything about this until we do some work on our side to make some of that information available to them (and other apps that might want it).

This is a matter of "when" more than "if". Currently the 3rd Party Integrations don't work when using 1Password for Teams, and we want to get that fixed up. Fixing it for Teams is the same fix as fixing it for secondary vaults, so when we do the work for one we'll get it for free for the other. Along with that work we have some ideas for how to make some of that stuff even cooler than it already is.

Rick

• wydi
    wydi
    Community Member

+1 for multiple Vaults in Alfred.

You guys rock (both Agile and Alfred). Couldn't live without the two of you.

Much love from Switzerland,

Michael

• Thanks for the vote and kind words @wydi. :)

This discussion has been closed.