Forum on iOS

Options
deloriel42
deloriel42
Community Member

I started to file a bug on this forum via my ios device - which frankly was a bad idea - the first
following obstacles where noted:

• registration fired errors during process - even though it worked (one error at a time first capt have - might be true - then user name already taken - then email already used) but successfully loved in.

creation seems to work but adding of pictures/screenshots is not possible on a direct way. I did not get a Dropbox link to work - but that might be my problem too.

My question why not just use a support email address as other companies do.

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    Options

AgileBits focuses on the forum as its first line of support, and you'll get you quickest answers here. Your answer may help other users too. But if you want to use email, send your report to support@agilebits.com.

If you'll describe your issue here in the forum, you can be sure you will get AgileBits attention seven days a week.

• Thanks @hawkmoth! We definitely find that our forums are a faster way to find the answers you are looking for, as often times others have already asked similar questions. Hopefully you've found the assistance you are looking for :)

This discussion has been closed.