Paypal checkout not working

Options
psysp
psysp
Community Member

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a license bundle of 1Password for Mac and Windows. Unfortunately when it comes to PayPal the checkout I got stuck. When I got transfered to the PayPal page. I see all the data that were sent to PayPal, like the price and so on. I then try to login with my PayPal credetials, but then I just see the loading wheel spinning for while but nothing happens. After that the login mask is replaced by an empty page and that's it. In the Chrome dev. tools I can see that there is a 504 Timeout.

I double checked on another computer, there it also fails. My PayPal credentials seems also to be fine, as I can login with them on the normal PayPal page. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong. I would love to make use of todays discount on the 1Password bundle for Mac and Windows.

Cheers,
Flo

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb-search:paypal

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@psysp: Sorry for the trouble! You're probably not doing anything wrong (login credentials, etc.) as this is a server error indicating that your browser is not receiving data from the PayPal site in a timely fashion. I know you mentioned trying it on another computer...but if that computer is on the same network it may simply be a routing issue. If you restart the computer and router, are you able to checkout normally? I'm not able to reproduce this problem here, so either it was a temporary PayPal issue, or something specific to your connection.

And no worries about the sale. We'll get this sorted out for you in plenty of time! :)

• psysp
    psysp
    Community Member
    Options

I tried it again on another computer and another network, it still does not work. But I managed to purchase via credit card. Thx anyway.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@psysp: I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Thank you for the update though. I'm glad to hear that our credit card processor is working well at least. :blush:

This discussion has been closed.