Which version of 1password do i need? I have a laptop using windows and an android cell phone

Options
mark10
mark10
Community Member

Which version of 1password do i need? I have a laptop using windows and an android cell phone. if i buy the android version, can i pull up the passwords on my pc?

Comments

• saad
    Options

Welcome @mark10! You can download and install 1Password for Windows from our website and 1Password for Android from the Play Store! We also have user guides on our support page that are quite helpful:

https://support.1password.com/

Our pricing model involves charging per platform to keep costs down. This way, our customers can pay just for the versions that they need. As well, we offer bundles whenever possible, for a reduced cost, such as in the case of OS X + Windows, and we will certainly consider expanding this to other platforms in the future.

With that said, 1Password for Android is available for free to download on the Play Store. The viewing functionality does not require a purchase, but if you are interested in adding items, editing existing items and organize your items into folders on your mobile device, you might want to check out the premium features offered.

I hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.