How large is yours?

MrC
MrC
Volunteer Moderator

I've learned that one user has nearly 4300 items in 1Password. That is extraordinary. So I wonder, how large is yours? Anyone have something larger? The game is on...

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Community Member

350~ total
    I remember when I first starting using a password manager about 3 years ago. I had 40 records saved.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Roughly 1300 here, and I know I'm a lightweight compared to some of my team members. :lol:

• MrC
    MrC
    Volunteer Moderator
    edited October 2015

I need to build a file system converter to pump up my vault size. I feel so inadequate.

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member

I need to build a file system converter to pump up my vault size. I feel so inadequate.

Likewise, with just shy of 350 records. And I suspect only a third of those are actually providing anything useful anymore.

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

What am I missing? I have only a miserly 161 and have been using 1P since 1P3.

Stephen

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member

What's the upper limit here? When I started with 1Password 2 I had only 30 items. Now it's under 300. I do need to clear some away.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited October 2015

@MrC: Looking forward to that feature in your converter. ;)

Likewise, with just shy of 350 records. And I suspect only a third of those are actually providing anything useful anymore.

@hawkmoth: No kidding! Fortunately these don't take up significant space, so I can continue being lazy when it comes to cleaning things up. :lol:

What am I missing? I have only a miserly 161 and have been using 1P since 1P3.

@Stephen_C: Probably a lot of test logins you will never use. :pirate:

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited October 2015

Hi All, I wonder if a 32bit / 64bit system will have an impact on the item number?

We are also now into iOS, Windows, OS X, WinPhone and Android territory. We only had to deal with OS X a decade ago.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Hi All, I wonder if a 32bit / 64bit system will have an impact on the item number?

@wkleem: Nah, an item is an item is an item. :)

We are also now into iOS, Windows, OS X, WinPhone and Android territory. We only had to deal with OS X a decade ago.

Indeed, my collection of devices that I sync is starting to grow at a faster pace than the new logins I'm adding. :lol:

• magaretz
    magaretz
    Community Member

I got 500 in my 1Password deposit. New items added pretty quickly to the bucket, lol

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@magaretz: Yknow, you're right. It seemed like things had slowed down for a few years there, but the rate of acquisition seems to be increasing exponentially of late! :glasses:

I don't think it's something we have spare cycles for (or that many people would care about), but I'd love to see some cool visualizations of my 1Password data. For example, the Audible iOS app shows me a graph of all the books I've bought on a yearly basis... Terrifying. :lol:

This discussion has been closed.