Can I use this service for two different computers?

Options
TyrantHelper
TyrantHelper
Community Member

Hi there,

I am a personal assistant for my boss... And I am wondering if it's possible to somehow log in on my own laptop and access his email accounts etc? Please help!

Comments

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

First of all, licenses are sold on a per user basis, so each of you will need to have your own license.

If you have that taken care of, you could access your boss's data if you both use Dropbox for syncing data and your boss shares his/her data with you through Dropbox. Take a look at this article and let us know if that answers your questions: How can I share and entire vault with my family or co-workers?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @TyrantHelper,

I hope that Hawkmoth's answer has helped you out! He's correct. Licenses are sold on a per-user basis, so you'll need your own license to access 1Password on your computer. But once you own 1Password, you can install it on as many computers as you personally use.

Has your boss purchased a license for you for 1Password that you already use in the office? If so, that license can be used to install 1Password on your personal computer as well.

This discussion has been closed.