Pro Features gone aftfer new install on 9.1

Options
Human
Human
Community Member

Hi,

i had some problems with my iPhone after i updated to 9.1. So i made a fresh install of iOS9.1 and also installed 1Password without backup but sync to my dropbox. Just now i dont see my Pro Features again, and i cant restore it.
As i remember i got the Pro Feature because i had the old version and updated. Now it seems i cant get it back?

Please help me.

Thank you

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Human,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. In order to restore the Pro features you must be signed into the same Apple ID that originally made the purchase (a family sharing account will not work).

Ben

• Human
    Human
    Community Member
    Options

Hello @bwoodruff ,

thank you for your reply.
    I am logged in with the same account, but i never made the in-App-purchase. I got the pro Feature because i owned the previous version and upgraded.
    Normally i would get it again after restoring my iPhone from a backup, but because i had some issues with that i started over again without a backup and now it seems not to work. It says it cant find any purchases when i try to restore the purchases.

So i guess its lost now and i need to purchase it.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Human,

If all of your data is synced to Dropbox, please try this:

1) Make absolutely certain you are logged into the same Apple ID your original purchase was on
    2) Uninstall 1Password
    3) Install 1Password from the App Store > Updates > Purchased tab
    4) Sync with Dropbox
    5) Try restoring the Pro features, if necessary (if they haven't already popped up)

Please let me know how that turns out. If you are still having difficulty, please send a copy of the receipt for your original purchase along with a diagnostic report to us. You can find instructions on creating the diagnostic report here:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report or receipt in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.