Regions Bank App Login on iPhone6

Options
justdancin
justdancin
Community Member

When I open my Regions Bank App I have to double click on the Menu button at bottom of iPhone 6 then find 1password app open it and copy user name then go back and paste in regions app and repeat the same thing for the password. This is a pain in the butt to have to do every time I want to goto account. I'm pretty sure this is not the way it's suppose to work. It works if I go to the website but it is too small to read and have to drag to make bigger and hard to view. Does 1password just not work with bank apps. Please Help. Thanks

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 10.11.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: kb:fix-website-login

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @justdancin,

You posted about this in our Mac forum, but it sounds like your question is about the iOS version of 1Password, so I've moved your discussion to our iOS forum. I hope you don't mind!

I'm assuming you're using 1Password 5 or 6 for iOS on your iPhone. Those versions of 1Password include an iOS extension that supports Safari, but it works a bit differently in other apps. Developers of third party apps (including browsers, bank apps, or others) need to add support for the 1Password extension to their apps in order for it to work there. We have more information about that here: How do I fill Logins into other apps on iOS?

Many third party app developers have already added support for the 1Password extension in their apps. You can find a list of iOS apps that support the 1Password extension here: Apps ❤ 1Password

If you'd like to contact the developers of your bank app to request that they add support for the 1Password extension, you can point them to our this page of our website, which explains how easy it is to add the extension.

Hopefully that answers your questions, but please let us know if you need anything else. We're always happy to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.