Internal server error

Options
rupertboy
rupertboy
Community Member

Most of the time it crashes! Will not let me log on keeps giving me internal server error. Using iPad. Thank you!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Internal server error

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@rupertboy we really need rather more information in order to be able to help you. In any event, I've moved your post from the 1P for Mac forum to the 1P for iOS forum where you will get more help.

Please tell us:

• What version of 1Password for iOS you are using
    • Your iOS version
    • Whether you see the error message to which you refer when you try to launch 1Password. (I've not heard of that error message before so just wanted to check.) If possible, please include a screen shot of the error with your next post. (You can add a screen shot by using the last icon on the right above the box where you type your post.)

Stephen

• Ben
    Options

Hi @rupertboy,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. As Stephen mentioned we really don't have a lot of details to work off of here, and any additional information you can provide would be helpful. In addition to what Stephen asked... "internal server error" is typically an error message generated by a web server due to some issue in code on the website's side of things. Are you seeing this message on a website? If so, what is the URL to the website?

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.