two iPhones and Windows solutution with 1password

Options
ARSKA
ARSKA
Community Member

Is there a bundle or a solution in general for the following with 1password? I have two iPhones, one with iOS 7 and one with iOS9, in addition I have Windows 8.1 or 10 PC. I would like to have all three things under one password vault software cost effectively.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS7, iOS9, WIndows 8.1 or 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:is there a bundle that I can buy for two iPhones, iOS7 and iOS 9, plus Windows PC 8.1 or 10?

Comments

• ARSKA
    ARSKA
    Community Member
    Options

Any info on this?

• Ben
    Options

Hi @ARSKA,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us about this. Sorry for the delayed reply.

We do not currently sell a product for iOS 7, but we may be able to work something out with that. More on that below.

Our iOS app is actually free, for the base product, and that may suit your needs just fine. So there may not be a need for a purchase there. If you do decide you'd like the Pro features those are available as an in-app purchase.

1Password for Windows can be downloaded here:

https://agilebits.com/downloads

There is a 30 day free trial. So, you can download both the Windows and iOS app and fully evaluate them prior to making any purchasing decisions.

I'd recommend reviewing our user guide for each product here:

iOS: https://support.1password.com/guides/ios
    Windows: https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows?v=4

As for the iOS 7 device... If you download 1Password 6 for iOS first on the iOS 9 device, we've heard reports from other customers that older versions of 1Password can be downloaded on older versions of iOS by using the App Store's Updates > Purchased tab to download. Note that both devices must be signed into the same Apple ID for this to work.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• ARSKA
    ARSKA
    Community Member
    Options

Hi,

I was able to download for iOS7 and iOS9 and install on Windows 8.1. I haven't purchased the license for the PC yet, because I would like to upgrade to Windows10.

When is 1Password going to officially support Windows10?

If I buy a license now and install it onto Windows8.1 box. Can I use the same license in Windows10 once it is supported?

Thanks! I really like 1Password so far!

• Aleen
    Aleen
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ARSKA,

Good news! 1Password already works in Windows 10. You can always download it and try it out, no strings attached, for 30 days :)

• ARSKA
    ARSKA
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, and the same license works in Win8.1 and Win10?

• @ARSKA Yup! The Windows license works with all things Windows. :) Apply it and you're off to the races. Or if you prefer, you've set sail. :pirate:

This discussion has been closed.