Cannot see my logins (which are organised in folders) using Safari Extension

Options
naggles
naggles
Community Member

When I imported my list of logins (from Password Manager) into 1Password, they were already grouped in Folders. I have 1Password on my iPad Air 2 and my iPhone 4s. I could see all my logins, listed alphabetically, in the App - both on iPhone & iPad. However I could not see any logins using the Safari Extension, just the one Credit Card I've recorded in 1Password and the option of recording a new login. I have just upgraded to 1Password Pro and can now see the folders in the Apps, but still cannot see either the list of logins or the list of folders when using the Safari Extension. If I select Add a login in the Extension, it shows the list of logins, but only for about a second, before showing the login page for the new login it thinks I want to record.
How can I get 1Password to show me my list of logins, listed alphabetically or in folders, using my Safari Extension - both on my iPhone & my iPad?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot see my logins (which are organised in folders) using Safari Extension

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @naggles,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

The 1Password Safari extension only shows Login items which have a URL that matches the URL of the page you are currently on. If you do not have a Login saved for the page you are on you will not see any Logins listed.

Thanks!

Ben

• RBsquared
    RBsquared
    Community Member
    Options

Until reading this post, I was battling with the same problem and not finding a solution. Since others will be discovering their folders are missing and, thinking there is a problem, go to some lengths for a solution only to find the ap is set up to operate this way. Please tell purchasers that "folders" won't show on their iPad or iPhone as they do on a Mac so they don't fall into this trap as we have done. Alternatively, why can't we have the "folders" appear as expected?

Cheers
    RB

• Ben
    Options

Hi RB ( @RBsquared ),

Folders are available in 1Password for iOS, just not in the extension. They are only available in the app itself (under the 'organize' tab). Note that to see folders you'll need to have the vault that the folders exist in selected, rather than the 'All Vaults' view (selectable in the upper left hand corner).

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.