free version vs pro version

Options
algae1230
algae1230
Community Member

I have been using 1Password for a really long time, many months. I have a bunch of passwords and account numbers in it. It's been syncing with dropbox. Then suddenly this week it won't let me add any passwords or edit any existing ones, unless I update to the pro version. Did something change?

Comments

• peri
    Options

Hey @algae1230. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :)

1Password 4 for Android is free to install through the Play Store, and has full functionality for 30 days. During this 30 day trial, you can add as many items to your vault as you like. After the trial period is up, however, the app is limited to a reader unless the Premium features are unlocked. That is, you can still sync, view, and fill your data, but you can't add items (after the limit of 20 has been reached) or edit existing items unless you purchase the Premium features.

That said, if you've been using the app for more than a month, I'm not sure why the trial would have lasted that long. Is it possible that you purchased the Premium features using a different Google account?

This discussion has been closed.