1Jeff, 1Jeff, 1JEFF!

1Jeff
1Jeff
Community Member
Kinda like saying Beetlejuice three times...
*Looks around*

It would appear that upon my return everything has changed. I don't remember being consulted about any of this, guys! ;)

Seriously though, I'm loving the new AgileBits brand. I've been stalking Agile during my long absence (I have a lot of new staff to meet it seems) and I've missed the community. I've missed helping make 1Password great. It really isn't the same to me now to just use it instead of actually helping to shape it. So, I'm back. I probably won't be on every day but I'll be on enough to actually be able to say I'm a part of the community again.

Oh, and a very belated happy birthday to Tommy!

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited June 2011
    brenty wrote:

I am ashamed to admit that I have no idea who you are. I guess that means I am still new! Seriously though, where did you run off to? Were you wandering the wilderness in search of password enlightenment? :)

I am excited about the new name and all of the good stuff we have simmering, and I am glad that you'll be around to be a part of the excitement! :D

P.S: Did you notice a certain somebody's new avatar?!wink.gif

@ Brenty

You are back in the world of 1Jeff, lol

Lets just say he was / is a super member who helped ring in 1P3. Was a Mod, still a Mod Jeff ?

He's been wandering the wilderness all right. College a big huge wilderness. 2nd year ? I think, pretty darn sure but I do lose track of time, occasionally.

Glad to have you back, I love seeing all the old (young :lol: ) familiar faces from my early days.

He sneaks back in...so he must be smelling the midnight fires from the team trying to figure out about iOS5 and iCloud, and also Lion.

@Jeff

Thanks re: BDay, I woke up to that little forum post and I must say it got the day off on a very humorous tone

• jpgoldberg
    jpgoldberg
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome back!

We've all missed you even if it does add to name confusion.

Cheers,

-j
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome back, 1Jeff! I'm going to start calling Goldberg 2Jeff now. :-)
  • 1Jeff
    1Jeff
    Community Member
    edited June 2011
    @Brenty

That, or maybe I'm so old I'm new? Oh yeah, I'm sure we can get philosophical here. ;)

Tommy is right, I've been wandering the wilderness of college. I'm going on my, uh, Tommy said second year so we'll go with that.

Password enlightenment? The lack of my 1Password keychain organization would make everyone here cry. I'm still a grasshopper in that regard ;)

I have a new avatar? Hmm.. avatar, title, or little Staff graphic-y-thingy?

@Tommy

Correct, this is my world, you guys just get free stuff since I'm so enamored by 1Password ;)

Officially, I'm still a super mod, so says my access level. I'll be happy to continue that if they'll have me!

I'm glad it made your day! I've got my 21st coming up soon.... I probably shouldn't tell you guys that, I'm scared of what might happen ;)

@JP

There are SO MANY J names in technology it's insane. Thanks :)

@Khad

Oh no.. I didn't want to take anyone's name! Although I will if you insist ;) This is my old-new name. Tommy, you're probably the only one who would remember... what was my original name?
  • thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited June 2011
    1Jeff wrote:

This is my old-new name. Tommy, you're probably the only one who would remember... what was my original name?

The only one that comes to mind is jalles, but I think you had one earlier than that which was earlier than my time around here. lol Hopefully I didnt confuse you too much in that statement.
  • 1Jeff
    1Jeff
    Community Member
    thightower wrote:

The only one that comes to mind is jalles, but I think you had one earlier than that which was earlier than my time around here. lol Hopefully I didnt confuse you too much in that statement.

Haha, no, you're right, it was. Good memory!
This discussion has been closed.