sync not syncing all folders

CyberNaruto
CyberNaruto
Community Member
edited October 2015 in iOS

i'm still having the same problem as listed in https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/237314 i cannot find a way to pm admins/mods on this forum so that's why i'm making a new one. i haven't received any emails from agilebits staff on it and uninstalling the app and reinstalling it doesn't help (plus putting all my settings back on each device is annoying T.T).
to recap folders and tags aren't syncing completely, only a few folders and tags sync and the rest are just not there o.O.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @CyberNaruto,

In the thread you linked to brenty referenced a ticket ID which means you emailed us. I reviewed the ticket and found one of our teams members replied over a month ago but we never heard back from you. Did you receive an email from us or is it possible it got swallowed up by a spam filter?

We can resend the email if needed.

ref: JCA-64486-571

• CyberNaruto
    CyberNaruto
    Community Member

Yes I'd appreciate that, i don't remember getting an email back, dang filters :/

• Resent. Please let us know if you do not receive it. :)

Ben

• CyberNaruto
    CyberNaruto
    Community Member

i have received it and the issue was resolved by deleting the folders and remaking them with the same name :3 (from looking in the wifi sync log i think maybe it had something to do with the uuid that was causing them to not show up?)

• Interesting. Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you were able to get the issue resolved. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.