Fingers crossed. Any chance of a price break for 2 android licenses when I already have 1PW on PC?

gorham
gorham
Community Member

I've been a loyal, devoted and highly enthusiastic user of 1Password for a long time. A few of the gurus here can attest to that and to their own patience levels. Now I've finally gotten a group of devices running 1PW but I've only purchased a license for the software on my PC. I'm also running an android version sideloaded on my Kindle Fire HDx and another on my android phone. Is there any chance there would be a price break on the two android licenses if purchased at the same time?

Thanks for being here.

-G.

1Password Version: 4.6.0.592
Extension Version: 4.4.3
OS Version: 6.1.7601 SP 1
Sync Type: wi-fi

Comments

• gorham
    gorham
    Community Member

Okay. I found the answer to that. Too late to delete the post. Please disregard. Thanks.

-G.

• Sorry for the latest response. The premium features require Google Play services as it's an in-app purchase. Once you have purchased the premium features, the purchase is linked to your Google account. That means if you install 1Password 4 using the same Google account from Google Play, 1Password will recognize the purchase and unlock the premium features on all of your devices without making another purchase.

This discussion has been closed.