Multi-vault support for Android app

tulbox
tulbox
Community Member

There are other threads that ask this question, but they're all closed for further comment. When will there be multi-vault support in the Android app? Been waiting for well over a year now.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @tulbox. :)

We don't have any news regarding multiple vault support at the moment, but it is one of our most popular feature requests, and we're hoping to be able to add support for multiple vaults in the near future. I'll go ahead and add your vote for this as well. Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

• tulbox
    tulbox
    Community Member

"Near future" was somewhat the same terminology used over a year ago. Is there a roadmap published anywhere?

• We try not to make promises with regards to unreleased features, as there are a lot of unknowns which can come into play and change our course. So unfortunately I can't give you an ETA.

Adding support for multiple vaults requires making major changes "under the hood" and we have already begun making these changes.

• tahirmus
    tahirmus
    Community Member

Just started to use 1Password this year and everything was looking promising until I got hit by this limitation. First I was very surprised to see that this feature is not available in android already, and then disappointed to see that almost two years with so many requests for this feature and still I see the response like "we have already BEGUN making these changes" :|

• peri
    edited January 2016

Multiple vault support is certainly one of our most requested features on Android. In fact, I believe the thread you mentioned that is two years old was started back when 1Password was just a reader app, and didn't even have support for adding and editing items. :)

We understand how important this is to our users, and we're hoping to bring multiple vaults to Android soon.

That said, we've recently added support for 1Password for Teams into our latest beta version, which has support for multiple Teams vaults. If you're using 1Password for Teams on another platform, you can certainly expect that to be released in a stable update soon.

This discussion has been closed.