Dropbox sync fails at 35 items, why

woodypecker
woodypecker
Community Member

My wife's phone an HTC M9 running Android 5.1 and the lastest download of 1Password from Play will only sync 35 items when the 1Password store has 598 items plus 10 in trash. It used to work but suddenly stopped working when I was checking the phone today.

1Password Version: 4.5.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 5.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• I’m sorry to hear sync is broken on your wife's phone. Let’s figure out what’s going on!

In cases like this, starting with the diagnostic report helps us understand the sync errors much better. So, I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/android.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.