Account Key

Options

Hi There

I signed up for 1Password for Teams but I have never received an account key. How do I go about getting my account key?

Thanks
Neal

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi Neal,

During the beta period we are approving sign-ups on a first-come first-serve basis. Once your signup has been approved then you will get a "Your 1Password signup has been approved" email with a link that allows you to complete your signup. These final setup steps will create your Account Key and corresponding Emergency Kit.

Thanks
    -Jeff

• maxpacific
    maxpacific
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Jeff. So I signed up. I guess I just need to wait for the approval mail?

• rattlesnakeshake
    rattlesnakeshake
    Community Member
    Options

Hey there
    first the really good news: I myself as well as my family have been using 1Password on our Macs as well as on our iPhones for ages ;-) and we love it!
    So I was thrilled to hear that 1Password for Teams is out now; I plan on using it for my team at work (as well as for my family later on). I "reserved" my teams name and got a confirmation, but didn't receive an email (yet). How can I have that email resent?

Thanks a lot!
    Mike

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• rattlesnakeshake
    rattlesnakeshake
    Community Member
    Options

looks like my question above addresses more or less the same issue as this one here: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/51750/account-key#latest
    So no need to answer here ;-)

• That's correct. We are going to be approving signups as quickly as we can while still making sure that everyone has the best possible experience once they are in. As soon as we approve your signup you will automatically receive the approval e-mail and be able to sign in.

Jeff

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rattlesnakeshake: Sorry for the confusion! I've merged your posts with the existing thread. Thanks for your patience. Keep an eye on your email! :)

• rattlesnakeshake
    rattlesnakeshake
    Community Member
    Options

Hi brenty!
    thanks for merging my post in; in fact there was not much confusion from my side, I just found out "too late" that my question had already been addressed under a different heading. I'll patiently ;-) wait for the mail to arrive. It might make sense though to mention on the confirmation web page that it's a manual process and thus might take longer than expected (typically a minute) with fully automated systems.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rattlesnakeshake: Haha indeed! Sorry about that. It isn't quite a manual process, but we are throttling things a bit just to make sure that everything goes smoothly. Thanks for the feedback! :)

This discussion has been closed.