Graphic bug on El Capitan upgrade

Options
alexps
alexps
Community Member

Hello.
1Password randomly starts up with the text in the window shifted up about 15-20 pixels since I upgraded to El Capitan (see pic)

I'm running on a MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (early 2015) on dual monitors. Sometimes moving the window from laptop to external monitor screen fixes it. It both looks weird & makes the search box harder to access (although typed characters still appear, just half cut-off).

I seem to be the only person with this problem after a quick forum search. Any ideas on a fix?
Thanks
Alex

1Password Version: v5.4 (540046)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• cconnoruk
    cconnoruk
    Community Member
    Options

I've noticed this also, but have come here to point out that the current version of 1Password doesn't retain the Window dimensions that you want it to and always reverts to the ones shown in the screen shot. Pain the the ass !!

1Password 5
    Version 5.4.1 (541003)
    OS X 10.11.1

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

@cconnoruk please see this AgileBits post of yesterday: it's a known bug.

Stephen

• cconnoruk
    cconnoruk
    Community Member
    Options

Cracking, thank you :).

• alexps
    alexps
    Community Member
    Options

Hadn't notice that bug. Anyone know anything about 'my' bug?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @alexps,

I'm sorry this discussion got a little side-tracked! I also apologize for the delay in getting back to you about this.

Thank you for the screenshot in your first post, it's really helpful for us! It looks like an issue our developers are aware of and have been looking into. I'll add your comments to the open bug report for that, so our developers know you're also experiencing this. When that happens, try resizing the window, as that may help fix it (at least temporarily). If for some reason resizing the window doesn't help, you can also try quitting & re-launching the 1Password app, or locking & unlocking it.

Please let us know if that helps, and if you have more questions about that. Thanks! :)

ref: OPM-3223

This discussion has been closed.