I tired these steps coming from iOs to Android, but in Dropbox, agilekeychain is not created.

Options
jcorrea86
jcorrea86
Community Member

I am moving from my iPhone 6+ with iOs 9.1 to Nexus 6P running Android 6.0. When I changed the sync from iCloud to Dropbox, it works, but when I try to connect the vault to my Android phone, the agilekeychain is not created. I have a folder called 1Password.opvault and then default and nothing else.

1Password Version: 6.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOs 9.1 and Android 6.0
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:dropbox-error-vault-not-found

Comments

• jcorrea86
    jcorrea86
    Community Member
    Options

The full error message is Vault not Found. A 1Password vault wasn't found in the folder. P;lease check that you have the correct location.

Location in dropbox shows /Apps/1Password/1Password.opvault

• Hi @jcorrea86. Thanks for getting in touch with us and for your support of 1Password. :)

1Password 4 for Android doesn't yet support OPVault format for syncing using Dropbox or local storage. To sync an OPVault currently, you'd need to use Wi-Fi sync, but this requires a Mac or PC.

The other option I recommend would be to sync the vault over to 1Password on a Mac or PC, and then switch to .agilekeychain, which can be synced to Android using Dropbox. Can you let me know if you have access to a Mac or PC?

This discussion has been closed.