Mac & Windows License with iCloud Support

hossambarakat
hossambarakat
Community Member

I would like to buy the Mac & Windows package in addition to the iCloud sync, which license should I buy ?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator

Please note that iCloud sync is not possible on Windows, just on Macs and iOS devices. Even on the Mac, if you want iCloud sync you must buy from the App Store.

Personally, particularly if there is a Windows machine in the mix, I would just buy direct from AgileBits and use Dropbox sync.

I am fairly sure (but not an AgileBits employee, so best to wait till one replies) that if you buy from the App Store for Mac, AgileBits will give you a discount to buy their Windows version, equivalent to the cost of the Mac plus Windows version available direct from them.

• Hi @hossambarakat - Danco is correct, at this time iCloud sync is only available from the Mac App Store. If that is something you are interested in, you would purchase from the Mac App Store and then send a copy of your receipt to us at "support+ licenses @agilebits.com" (although no spaces when you do email:) - we will then send you a discount code so that you can purchase 1Password for Windows at the discounted rate.

If you are looking to sync between your various Mac and Windows machines though, I would recommend our Website license, as iCloud sync is not available on 1Password for Windows. For more information on the various ways to sync, you can see our guide below:

https://support.1password.com/sync-options/

Please let us know if we can be of any other assistance:)

• hossambarakat
    hossambarakat
    Community Member
    edited November 2015

@danco, Thanks a lot for your feedback.

@SaraMinisterOfMagic Thanks for your reply, I am aware that the iCloud sync is not available on windows machine.

• Sounds good @hossambarakat! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.