How does one copy items from their personal vault to a team shared vault?

Options

I'm not seeing an easy way for me to take items from a personal vault and copy them to a team's vault.

I have dozens of login and server items I've saved for years in regular 1Password that I should copy to the team vault, but I'm apparently missing how exactly to do that.

1Password Version: 6.1.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:teams

Comments

• donnywdavis
    donnywdavis
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Kip_DeGraaf. I haven't tried to copy items on iOS but was able to do this from the Mac app. Once you log in to the team account on the Mac app go to the items that you want to copy and right click. Then under the Share option you should see all of your team vaults and then just select which vault you want to copy/move that item too. You can also select multiple items at once to make things quicker.

• Kip_DeGraaf
    Kip_DeGraaf
    Community Member
    Options

Ahh, I'm using the MAS version of 1Password on my Mac desktops, so haven't been able to try it yet.

Thanks for the reply.

• Kip_DeGraaf
    Kip_DeGraaf
    Community Member
    Options

And now I see, belatedly, that AgileBits just nicely licenses the web store betas if you already have the MAS version. Silly me.

Downloaded, quit the MAS versions of app and mini, launched the beta, signed into Teams, things are golden.

• Emulty
    Emulty
    Community Member
    Options

On IOS it is not possible. :(

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Emulty

we are planning on adding the ability to copy and move items between vaults to iOS as well. I can't promise you when it will be there only that it is high on our priority list for iOS. So keep an eye out for it in our updates.

• Emulty
    Emulty
    Community Member
    Options

Great news, thanks!

• Winnie
    Winnie
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're very welcome @Emulty - looking forward to having this myself :)

• pawo
    pawo
    Community Member
    Options

How do I do this on Windows?! Thanks

• Jacob
    Options

@pawo If you have Windows 10, we have a guide to help you out:

Migrate to a Family or Team account

If not, you can copy and paste things. Hope that helps! :)

• pawo
    pawo
    Community Member
    Options

excellent, thanks a lot! pw

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of penderworth you are most welcome! If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.