Have just bought 1§password 5 after using 1password3. It wont load, spinning beachball.

Options
leisafox
leisafox
Community Member

Not a lot to say. I've just bought and paid for this and all I get is 'application ont responding'. I'm on el capitan, have restarted. Can you pleae help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password not responding. Cannot load it

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @leisafox,

The first thing worth seeing is if the issue continues after a reboot - it's shocking what that can resolve sometimes. If that still doesn't help then we need to figure out what is causing the beachball. My suspicion is a diagnostic report won't help much if 1Password is stuck but it might be a place to start. So if a reboot doesn't help at all can you do the following for me please.

I would like you to create a Diagnostic Report please. This guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• leisafox
    leisafox
    Community Member
    Options

No idea what the ticket ID is but I have emailed you the reort generated by the diagnostic app.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @leisafox,

You've emailed us from the same email address you use here in the forums so I've managed to locate your diagnostic report. Somebody will be in touch soon :smile:

ref: LKV-69395-847

This discussion has been closed.