1Password fills in the stack filter field on cloud66.com if you're already logged in

Options
matschaffer
matschaffer
Community Member
edited December 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

I tried the steps listed on https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/127672/#Comment_127672 but if I still have a valid browser session 1Password ends up filling a filter field like this:

<input id="js_stack_filter_input" type="text" class="field-sidebar js-stack-filter-input" placeholder="Filter Stacks" autofocus="">

The web form details in 1Password show user[email] as the field name so maybe it's filling this one out because it's an un-named text field?

Would be nice if there's some way to prevent that since I end up having to manually clear the field to see anything since my username isn't a valid stack filter.

1Password Version: 5.4.1
Extension Version: 4.4.3.90
OS Version: OS X 10.11.1 (15B42)
Sync Type: DropBox
Referrer: forum-search:cloud66.com

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @matschaffer,

This seems to be a site where we'll be able to create a test account and see what you're experiencing but just before I do I have a question. Filling only occurs when initiated by the user so if you're already logged in are you having to re-authenticate yourself or something else? I just want to make sure I test the right scenario when I look into reproducing your findings :smile:

This discussion has been closed.