Implementation question(s)

Options

Hi... I've signed up for Teams, logged in, and set up a couple of vaults. I use 1p on an ipad and Windows7 that syncs through Dropbox. On the Ipad I see the different vaults. How do I move items from my current vault on the ipad to different vaults on 1P for teams? I tried to export from windows. Is there an import function on Teams. Then once I have items in the Teams, does the login autofill. Sorry, I must be missing something! thanks for your help.

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: 1.1
OS Version: ios 9.1
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• DaveRo
    DaveRo
    Community Member
    Options

In reviewing other posts, I answered most my questions... what about the import question?

• Thank you for your questions!

We are adding an option to move individual items between vaults on iOS. That should help a bit but we certainly need to do more here.

I wonder if adding an import option in the web client would be useful?

• DaveRo
    DaveRo
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I think adding an import option for the web client would provide some added flexability for imports

• Hi @DaveRo ,

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll pass it along. Keep in mind, you'll likely see the feature on iOS and Windows first. Implementing it in the web client would take significantly more work, if it is technically possible.

Thanks,
    Kevin

This discussion has been closed.